Gum Reshaping / Gummy Smile Treatment
Show Off Your Teeth, Not Gums
- Get fast & pain-free laser treatment
- Show off an attractive smile
- Balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio
We Can Get You Back to Health With Gum Reshaping in Dallas
There’s nothing wrong with showing a lot of gumline when you smile. However, it may bother you by taking attention away from your teeth. An even tooth-to-gum ratio reveals more of your beautiful teeth instead of gums. Gum reshaping in Dallas will gently remove excess tissue, so you can:
- Improve the appearance of your smile
- Experience a boost in confidence
- Display your pearly whites
- Smile naturally instead of worrying about closing your lips
Call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment. Ask about our VIP Club. For a small monthly fee, the cost of your preventive care is covered and you can enjoy savings on cosmetic treatments like this.
Showcase a Beautiful Grin With Gummy Smile Treatment
When you’re showing more than three or four millimeters of gums, you have what is called a “gummy smile.” Beyond the aesthetic reasons, though, it may be necessary to perform this treatment to make room for veneers or crowns. Whatever the reason, you can rely on Dr. Hardcastle and his team for a comfortable experience. He uses a gentle soft tissue laser to eliminate the excess gum tissue. You’ll experience many benefits of this technology, such as:
- Quicker healing time
- Little if any bleeding
- No stitching required.
- Reduced chance of infection or other complications
If you still feel anxious, about the procedure, we can provide laughing gas or oral sedation with a small pill. We also have comforting amenities like blankets, pillows, and warm towels to make you feel right at home.
Combine Other Treatments to Make Over Your Smile
Now that you have more of your teeth showing when you smile, it’s a perfect time to polish them up for the look of perfection. You may consider:
- Teeth whitening to professionally eliminate stains from your teeth
- Dental veneers to cover up flaws and brighten your smile
- Teeth contouring to smooth out uneven or misshapen teeth
Discuss your goals with Dr. Hardcastle and he can make recommendations based on what you’d like to see when you look in the mirror.
For gum reshaping in Dallas, call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment.