Call For A Comfortable Root Canal
- Relieve pain & restore your smile in one visit
- Save your smile by ending your toothache
- Stay comfortable with two choices of sedation
Dallas Root Canals Keep Your Teeth Intact
Root canal treatment has a terrible reputation. Many people avoid the dentist completely because of it! However, this procedure is actually what stops your pain and prevents you from losing a tooth. If you need one, you can put your smile in the hands of Dr. Hardcastle, who has performed many Dallas root canals. With his help, you will:
- Maintain your healthy tooth structure
- Preserve your oral function
- Avoid a tooth extraction procedure
- Relieve your pain for good
- Prevent the infection from spreading to other teeth
For relief, call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment.
Stop Your Toothache With a Stress-Free Root Canal
When an infection reaches the inside of your tooth (otherwise known as the pulp), a root canal treatment can eliminate the disease. Even though this treatment sounds scary, it’s far more comfortable than you realize. Plus, root canals have a success rate of 98 percent. They also help you avoid an extraction, which is often necessary if an infection goes untreated too long.
Here is what you can expect for the procedure:
- Dr. Hardcastle will examine your mouth and determine the extent of the infection. He can show you the inside of your mouth with an intraoral camera and explain the need for root canal therapy. You’ll never be pressured into a procedure you don’t understand.
- Before he begins, he’ll numb your mouth with a local anesthetic. You can also receive sedation if you feel nervous. We have laughing gas or oral sedation.
- He’ll clean out the infected pulp, disinfect the inside of your tooth, and use an inert material to maintain your dental structure. A crown or filling is then used to restore your tooth’s function.
You’ll have your smile back and enjoy life again without distracting discomfort. For comfortable root canals in Dallas, call (972) 992-5223.