Simplify Your Life With One Dentist
- Bring your whole family to one dental office
- Save on preventive care with our VIP Club
- Keep your loved ones’ smiles healthy for life
Bring Your Loved Ones to an Experienced Family Dentist in Dallas
With over 26 years of experience, Dr. Hardcastle knows how to care for patients of all ages. His family dentistry skills are continuously improved by his love of advanced education and staying on top of new advances in services, treatments, and technology. Visiting your Dallas family dentist can make your life so much easier.
When you entrust Village Dental Care with your family’s smiles, you will:
- Make scheduling appointments for everyone easier
- Reduce dental anxiety by developing trust with the whole family
- Enjoy long-term relationships with an experienced doctor
- Give your children consistency in dental care for a lifetime
Call Village Dental Care today at (972) 992-5223 to schedule appointments for the whole family! Ask about our VIP Club, which can save you money on preventive care and offer discounts on other treatments too. It’s a great alternative to dental insurance.
Look After Everyone in Your Family With Comprehensive Care
Dental needs change over time, and every age presents its own challenges. But don’t worry! Village Dental Care can take care of you and your family members at any age. Whether your youngest needs a cleaning, your teenager needs orthodontics to straighten their teeth, or an elderly parent needs dentures, Village Dental has all your needs covered. Here are some of the ways we can help with your family’s dental care:
- Do you have a wedding, prom, or class pictures coming up? Then get your smile looking its absolute best with teeth whitening.
- It’s so important for young teeth to develop straight and strong. If your teen needs help, we can talk with you about Invisalign clear aligners. You may be interested in this discreet orthodontic option for yourself too! In addition, Dr. Hardcastle offers orthodontic screenings for kids as young as 6. He can determine if early orthodontic intervention may lessen the need for future treatment.
- Dentures can be a fantastic way to restore your bite and get your confidence back when teeth have begun to fail.
- Dental anxiety can affect people at any age. That’s why Village Dental offers safe sedation – including a method safe enough for young children – to help you feel comfortable and relaxed during your treatment.
Visit a Dentist That Your Kids Will Love
Finding a dentist who gives your child a positive experience is important. Going to the dentist at any age can be scary, but it doesn’t have to be. Dr. Hardcastle’s 26 years of experience have made him an expert at creating a wonderful experience for your kids from start to finish.
Whether your child needs a cleaning and exam, Invisalign clear orthodontics to discreetly straighten teeth, or fillings to keep decay at bay, Village Dental Care can help. Village Dental Care understands the importance of starting them off with helpful, gentle, and enjoyable visits so they can look forward to a lifetime of good oral health.
Advantages of bringing your family to us include:
- You’ll start your child’s dental care right with an experienced dentist who takes the time to explain what is happening to your kids. He can even show them what the inside of their mouth looks like with our intraoral camera!
- When your young one sees Dr. Hardcastle, he gives them tips to keep their mouths healthy for a lifetime.
- Getting the treatment your child needs is much easier when you work with an experienced dentist you can trust. Dr. Hardcastle has been a working with young people for over two decades and knows what you child needs at every age.
- If your child ever has a dental emergency, they’ll feel more comfortable with a doctor they trust and have built a relationship with.
Dr. Hardcastle wants you and your family to have access to excellent care, whether or not you have insurance. So remember to check out our in-house VIP Club. For a small monthly fee, this in-house club can help you and your family receive all the preventive services you need. You’ll enjoy discounts on other treatments too, including cosmetic and restorative care. Give us a call to learn more!
If you’re looking to give your children a positive dental experience, give Village Dental Care a try. We’d love to be your family dentist in Dallas.