All-on-6 Dental Implants
Save Time & Money On Implants
- Trust our dentist’s implant experience
- Secure your dentures without adhesive
- Enjoy your favorite meals without restrictions
Renew Your Smile With All-on-6 Dental Implants in Dallas
When you need to replace an entire arch of teeth, you want a solution that will give you similar oral function to your natural teeth. While conventional dentures are a good option for some patients, you can experience frustration living with adhesive or eating a limited diet. By securing your new teeth with our All-on-6 dental implants in Dallas, you’ll experience:
- A stronger bite so you can enjoy all the foods you love
- No more embarrassing slippage
- Better oral health and jawbone health
- Feeling confident in your smile and your appearance
- Talking more clearly so others easily understand you
Start on the path to a better smile by calling (972) 992-5223 for an appointment.
Enjoy Better Oral Function With an All-on-6 Procedure
If you’ve been living with dentures, or you’ve faced extensive tooth loss, you might be ready for a change. With All-on-6 implants, we’ll secure your smile with six implants instead of the usual eight. Best of all, you can get your implants placed and restored right here at our practice, so you won’t have to visit an outside specialist. Dr. Hardcastle has the extensive experience required to perform this advanced procedure.
During your appointment, your dentist will explore the ideal solutions to your missing teeth. Because we offer a variety of implant options, it’s important to know which is the best one for you. An All-on-6 procedure comes with many benefits including:
- Quicker healing time since you have fewer implants placed
- Comfortable maintenance since you care for your teeth like normal
- No more dentures that pop out of place when you least expect it
- A stronger foundation for your new teeth
Dr. Hardcastle uses modern technology like digital X-rays and 3-D imaging to plan your successful implant placement. If necessary, he may need to perform a bone grafting procedure to strengthen your jawbone for implants. While this process takes time, your implants can last for your whole lifetime. The results are worth it!
Turn back the clock on your smile with All-on-6 dental implants in Dallas. Call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment. We offer third-party financing through CareCredit to help you afford your