Make Your Smile Your Best Feature
- Custom-made porcelain veneers will correct chips, stains, and deeply discolored teeth to give you the dazzling, bright smile you’ve been waiting for.
- Ask about our VIP Club. For a small monthly fee, the cost of preventive care is covered plus you’ll receive discounts on other treatments like veneers.
- We use models, photographs, and digital X-rays to create the perfect blueprint for your veneers, ensuring you get the best results and love your new look
Look Years Younger With Dental Veneers in Dallas
We enjoy seeing our patients fall in love with their new smiles, and it’s easy to do with dental veneers in Dallas. Custom-made porcelain veneers are a conservative aesthetic fix and one of our favorite ways to dramatically improve your smile.
Here are just a few ways our porcelain veneers can help you look your absolute best:
- Give crooked teeth the appearance of being straight
- Change yellowed teeth to dazzling white
- Repair unsightly chips and cracks in teeth
- Alter the length and size of your teeth
- Improve your smile in as few as two visits
- Last for many years with proper care
Get your teeth looking their best and call (972) 992-5223 today to schedule your appointment.
If you’re uninsured, ask about our VIP Club. This allows you to get preventive services by paying an affordable monthly membership fee, and it gives you discounts on cosmetic services as well.
Make a Great First Impression With Our Veneers Treatment
Teeth veneers help you look your best for years to come. This versatile cosmetic procedure combines some of the very best advancements in dental arts and science to give you a memorable smile. Whether you’re ready to look your best for a big event, or you chipped or broke teeth in a dental emergency and need to get your smile repaired, or you just want to look years younger, veneers may be perfect for you!
Here’s how Village Dental Care creates your custom-made dental veneers.
- We carefully plan your treatment using models, photographs, and digital X-rays. Dr. Hardcastle considers the details of your preferences, such as your desired color and shape for your veneers.
- Typically, the process of getting your new veneers takes two appointments. First, we’ll carefully remove a tiny bit of tooth enamel to make room for your veneers. Most patients find the process painless. However, we’ll numb your mouth and you can also receive dental sedation if you’d like.
- Then, Dr. Hardcastle will create temporary restorations that you’ll wear for around three weeks. This lets you know what your veneers will look and feel like and allows us to make any needed changes. During this time, your veneers are made by a skilled technician in a lab.
- Once your veneers are ready, you’ll return for your next appointment. Dr. Hardcastle evaluates each veneer to ensure it meets your specifications. Once assured of its correct appearance and fit, he will bond them to your natural teeth.
- Finally, Dr. Hardcastle may make minor adjustments to your bite. Then he’ll give your veneers a final polish so you leave Village Dental Care with a brilliant smile you’ll feel confident in showing off.
Don’t wait to look your very best! If you’re ready to gives your smile a new polished look, we’re ready to help! Call Village Dental Care at (972) 992-5223 today to schedule your appointment for dental veneers in Dallas.