Improve Your Smile Without Metal
- Invest less time in your orthodontic treatment
- Achieve a straight smile with removable aligners
- Eliminate issues that have bothered you for years
Reveal Straight Teeth With Invisalign in Dallas
Many adults and teens want straight teeth but don’t like the idea of wearing metal in their mouth. It can bring to mind those awkward middle school years that some people are ready to leave behind! With the help of Invisalign in Dallas, you can achieve the smile you’ve always wanted with a discreet solution. These popular clear aligners:
- Straighten your teeth in less time than traditional braces
- Look practically invisible to the naked eye
- Make it easier to clean your teeth and enjoy mealtimes
- Give you a boost in confidence about your gorgeous smile
Get ready to love your smile by calling (972) 992-5223 for an appointment.
Wear Comfortable Aligners for Easier Orthodontic Treatment
There’s a reason why Invisalign treatment is so popular. Custom-made plastic trays are discreet and easily removable, plus treatment takes just 12 to 18 months rather than several years. In fact, over 12 million people have been pleased with their results! There’s a good chance you can join them. During your consultation, Dr. Hardcastle will examine your mouth to determine if you are a good candidate for this orthodontic treatment.
If you decide to pursue treatment, here’s how it will work:
- We’ll get impressions of your teeth and send the information to a special lab to get your aligners created.
- Once they are ready, you’ll wear each set of trays for about 20 to 22 hours a day for at least two weeks before moving to the next set.
- You’ll come back to visit us every six weeks or so for a checkup on your progress.
It’s as simple as that! While this orthodontic solution isn’t ideal for every issue, it can:
- Straighten misaligned teeth
- Correct an overbite or crossbite
- Address overlapping teeth
- Close gaps between your teeth
Dr. Hardcastle also will review any possible alternatives that may be suitable for your smile. For example, veneers can sometimes be used to hide slightly crooked teeth or gaps between your teeth.
Start on the path to a beautiful smile with Invisalign in Dallas. Call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment. We can also discuss our other cosmetic solutions with you if you’re interested in a complete smile makeover!