Dental Crowns and Bridges
Restore Your Smile’s Beauty
- Regain full oral function with a crown or bridge
- Choose sedation if you feel anxious
- Fix damaged & decayed teeth
Dental Crowns and Bridges
Enjoy Smiling Again With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Dallas
When you’ve been living with diseased, damaged, or missing teeth, it can seem like an uphill climb to rebuild your smile again. However, our dental crowns and bridges in Dallas provide a versatile solution that can treat a variety of dental health conditions. By relying on Dr. Hardcastle’s 26 years of experience, your smile will be better than ever. This treatment will:
- Give you natural-looking restorations thanks to our lifelike materials
- Allow you to eat and chew again without having to alter your diet
- Improve your oral health and repair your smile
- Offer a solution that’s easy to maintain
- Protect you against further damage to your teeth
Call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment to safeguard your oral health.
We Use High Quality Materials for Your Crowns & Bridges
When you are getting a restoration for your smile, you want to know you are getting the best possible option. Dr. Hardcastle uses porcelain, which is an aesthetically pleasing and long-lasting material for your crowns and bridges.
Depending on the results of an examination, your dentist may recommend:
- Dental Crown – A crown has a variety of purposes. It can cover up a large cavity or severe damage, protect a tooth after a root canal, or replace a missing tooth when attached to a dental implant.
- Dental Bridge – When you have one missing tooth or several missing teeth in a row, a bridge will close the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Supported Crown – We can replace a tooth using a crown with an an implant for a stronger bite.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Instead of anchoring your bridge to healthy teeth, we can use implants to keep it in place. Your bridge will feel and function like your natural teeth.
- Onlays – An onlay is like a partial crown. It addresses damage but requires less modification of your tooth than a crown does.
Whatever treatment is best for your smile, Dr. Hardcastle will explain it to you before beginning the procedure. It matters to us that you understand and choose the solution to your oral health needs rather than just following our recommendation.
If you’re nervous about any procedure, we can offer you sedation to ease your anxiety. We also have pillows, blankets, and warm towels to give you the comforts of home.
For lifelike dental crowns and bridges in Dallas, call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment.