Relieving Dental Anxiety
Don’t Fear The Dentist!
- Feel at ease with blankets & other amenities
- Improve your oral health at stress-free visits
- Forget your worries with personalized care
Relieving Dental Anxiety in Dallas Is Possible With Our Help
We know visiting the dentist isn’t necessarily something you look forward to, like going to your favorite restaurant or visiting the park. However, there’s no reason to feel afraid when you walk through our doors. With our expertise at relieving dental anxiety in Dallas, you’ll discover going to your dental appointments isn’t a cause for concern. We will:
- Explain procedures so you feel confident about your dental care
- Never pressure you to choose a treatment you don’t feel comfortable with
- Offer amenities like blankets, pillows, warm towels, and lip balm
- Use modern technology for easier and more streamlined appointments
- Give you sedation if you need extra help calming down
For an exceptional patient experience, call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment.
Enjoy Gentle Treatment From Our Expert Team
You aren’t alone if your dental anxiety causes you to avoid necessary appointments. In fact, 9 to 20 percent of Americans skip dental visits because of it! However, there’s no reason to fear when you choose Village Dental Care for your oral care needs. Here’s how we go the extra mile to ensure you feel at ease with us:
- Dental Sedation – You can choose from two types of sedation to ease your nerves: laughing gas or oral sedation. If you decide upon oral sedation, you will need to arrange for a ride home as you’ll still feel the effects after your appointment is over.
- Comforting Amenities – We have several cozy amenities that make you feel right at home. You can enjoy a warm towel, soft blanket, pillows, and lip balm. Or check out relaxing views on large-screen TVs.
- Up-to-date Technology – We’re always looking for ways to use technology to make your appointments easier. We use digital X-rays so you are exposed to less radiation and digital imaging to plan for complicated procedures.
- In-House Membership Club – Sometimes people are anxious about the dentist due to cost. That’s why we have an affordable option for patients without dental insurance. For a small monthly fee, you can join our VIP Club to get preventive care coverage and discounts on other services.
Our focus is on giving you an exceptional patient experience. We love working with patients to improve their long-term oral health. If you’re ready to find help with relieving dental anxiety in Dallas, call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.