Sedation OptionsCall For Painless Dental Care
- Stay calm throughout treatment with sedation
- Soothe your nerves with an FDA-approved pill
- Relax with fast-acting laughing gas
Enjoy Easy Visits With Sedation Options in Dallas
Sometimes you need a little extra help to get through your dental appointments – and that’s OK! Our sedation options in Dallas will help you feel comfortable during your time with us, so you can get the dental care you need. As a result, you can:
- Get through complex dental procedures without stress or fear
- Block out the sights and sounds of the dentist
- Enjoy good oral health
- Choose the sedation that you need to feel comfortable
- Help your child feel calm with kid-friendly sedation
We love helping anxious patients conquer their fears. Call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment today!
Take the Edge Off Your Nerves With Sedation
From dental anxiety to a sensitive gag reflex, there are many reasons to opt for sedation for your appointment. What matters to us is that you are getting the dental care you need to protect your smile and improve your oral health. We offer two forms of sedation to help calm you during any procedure. You can choose:
- Laughing Gas – This is the lightest form of sedation and is safe even for children. It will give you or your child a sense of euphoria that lasts for the duration of the appointment. Best of all, you can safely drive home without any side effects.
- Oral Sedation – We’ll give you a prescription for a small pill you’ll take before you arrive. It will give you a deep sense of relaxation, and you will barely remember a thing after your visit. You will need to arrange for a ride home because the effects will last for a while.
No matter which method you choose, you’ll be carefully monitored throughout your treatment. You can rely on our skilled team for any dental procedure. Dr. Hardcastle has over 26 years of experience and treats you as he would his own family. He’ll never push you into a procedure you don’t understand or don’t want. He can even show you what’s going on inside of your mouth using our intraoral camera.
Call (972) 992-5223 to schedule an appointment with a dental practice that has sedation options in Dallas.