Dental Cleanings and Exams
Visit Us For A Bright Smile!
- Protect your teeth & gums with regular cleanings
- Stay ahead of painful & costly dental problems
- Feel confident in the future of your smile with regular care
Stop Dental Issues Early With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Dallas
No one likes to hear they have developed a severe dental problem that could have been avoided with proper care. That’s why Dr. Hardcastle encourages his patients to get dental cleanings and exams in Dallas every six months. This practice, which is also recommended by the America Dental Association, helps you get ahead of potential long-term issues before it’s too late.
Plus, there’s nothing better than getting that sparkling clean feeling you only get from visiting Village Dental Care. With regular general dental care, you will:
- Stay on top of your oral health so you are less likely to experience a painful dental emergency
- Keep your teeth and gums healthy and free from harmful plaque and tartar buildup
- Prevent problems like cavities and gum disease
To schedule an appointment for your next exam and cleaning, call us today at (972) 992-5223. Don’t skip these essential treatments if you don’t have insurance! Ask about our VIP Club, which covers these services and more for a low monthly fee.
Routine Care Is the Key to a Great Smile
Dr. Hardcastle not only believes in regular cleanings and exams, but also in educating his patients so they know how best to care for their teeth between visits. One way we do this is with our intraoral camera. Dr. Hardcastle can show you what he sees in your mouth on our large-screen monitors. You’ll better understand treatment options for any areas of concern.
When you visit Village Dental Care, we can spot any potential problems and get ahead of them so your oral health doesn’t suffer. Our gentle professionals will remove harmful plaque and tartar from your mouth.
Here are a few things you can expect when you visit Village Dental for a dental cleaning and exam:
- Feel secure in your oral health with an oral cancer screening
- Avoid chronic gum disease with our periodontal care
- Get helpful tips from our staff so you know how to maintain great oral health between visits
- Leave our office with an amazingly clean and healthy mouth
Call us today at (972) 992-5223 to schedule dental cleanings and exams in Dallas every six months!