Eat A Variety Of Foods
- We have a solution for your unique needs
- Keep your replacement teeth secure with implants
- Benefit from our modern dental technology
Reveal a Lifelike Smile With Dentures in Dallas
When you think of dentures, you probably think of the false teeth your grandparents used to wear. However, so much progress has been made and these replacement teeth are more lifelike than ever. If you need to replace an entire arch of teeth, our dentures in Dallas can give you back your smile. They will:
- Restore your ability to chew and eat
- Enhance your oral health and overall health
- Improve your appearance and make you look younger
- Give you an option for new teeth, even if you aren’t a candidate for implants
Ready for a smile you can show off? Call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment.
Feel Confident With Custom Dentures
There’s no reason to feel embarrassed about having missing teeth. In fact, over 36 million people in America don’t have any teeth at all. When you visit us to address widespread tooth loss, Dr. Hardcastle will review all of your options with you. Depending on your individual needs, he may recommend:
- Traditional Dentures – These conventional dentures replace all of your teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws. They are often kept in place with adhesive.
- Partial Dentures – If you need to replace several teeth in a row, a partial denture is a removable option to give you back your functioning smile.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Enjoy a more natural bite with dentures that are supported by dental implants.
- Hybridge – Hybridge fixed dentures restore your natural function in less time than other implant procedures.
We’re always pleased to hear how confident patients feel after their new smile is in place. With Dr. Hardcastle’s 26 years of experience, you’ll be proud to reveal a mouth full of healthy teeth. He’ll make sure you feel confident moving forward with your dentures procedure. We ensure all of your questions are answered before treatment begins.
If you feel nervous about your appointment, you can opt for sedation. We have two forms – laughing gas or oral sedation.
For dentures in Dallas, call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment. We can’t wait to see your smile!