Change Your Life with Implants
- Replace one or many teeth with our implant options. You’ll enjoy the feel and function of a strong bite and better jawbone health.
- Rely on a dentist with over 26 years of experience treating patients. He focuses on building quality relationships with patients, so you can trust his care.
- You won’t need to see another doctor for any part of your procedure. Dr. Hardcastle places and restores implants and offers advanced options like Hybridge treatment.
Restore Your Smile With Dental Implants in Dallas
If you are missing teeth, life isn’t quite the same anymore. You can’t enjoy your favorite meals as you used to, and you probably feel embarrassed about showing your smile. With our dental implants in Dallas, you’ll find a solution that will give you back what you’ve been missing. This procedure will:
- Restore chewing power similar to natural teeth
- Secure dentures without slippery adhesive
- Protect your oral health and improve jawbone health
- Make you look younger and healthier
- Allow you to eat what you want again
- Give you a boost in confidence
We’d love to show you how implants can transform your life. Call (972) 992-5223 for an appointment. You can save money on implants by joining our VIP Club.
Discover a Long-Term Solution With an Implant Procedure
We know how important your smile is to you. It’s what people notice about you first, and it’s often part of the lasting impression you leave on others. Acting as artificial tooth roots, implants will restore the strength of your teeth and give you a lifelong foundation for your new smile. Dr. Hardcastle will work with you on identifying your best implant option, according to your oral health and personal needs.
He may recommend:
- A Single Crown With an Implant – If you’ve lost a single tooth, we can replace it with a porcelain crown that will blend in naturally with your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Instead of anchoring a bridge to healthy teeth, we can use implants to support it instead. It’s a great way to replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Keep your dentures in place with implants. You’ll have a more secure set of teeth and be able to enjoy the crunchy foods you’ve been avoiding. Best of all, no more adhesive!
- Hybridge Implants – Restore your smile with an implant procedure that uses fewer implants to replace a full arch of teeth. It takes less time, so you can have your new smile in weeks rather than months.
- All-on-6 Implants – We can use six implants to replace your missing teeth and secure your new smile for better oral function.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – When you need to rebuild your smile, whether it’s due to severe disease or tooth loss, we’ll develop a comprehensive treatment plan that uses implants to restore your best feature.
There’s no reason to be nervous about implant treatment. We have dental sedation through laughing gas that gives you a sense of calm. Or you can choose oral sedation with a small pill to take before your appointment. If you choose oral sedation, you’ll need to arrange for a ride home.
In addition, we offer amenities to help you feel comfortable. You can cozy up with a warm towel, blanket, or pillow. You can even watch TV to distract yourself during the appointment. We don’t mind!
We Use Technology to Plan Your Successful Implant Procedure
Technology not only makes your appointments quicker, it also makes treatments less stressful. Plus, we use state-of-the-art equipment to plan procedures like dental implants. Some of the technology we use includes:
- Digital X-rays – We prefer digital X-rays because they use 90 percent less radiation compared to traditional X-ray equipment. Since it’s faster, you’ll spend less time in the dentist’s chair.
- Intraoral Camera – They say a picture is worth a thousand words. With this tiny handheld wand camera, Dr. Hardcastle can show you the inside of your mouth so you know why we’re suggesting certain treatments.
- 3-D Imaging – When we’re planning implants, we need a complete view of your bone health and mouth to plan your procedure. This 3-D technology scans your entire mouth to ensure the success of your procedure.
- Soft Tissue Lasers – Whether we are reshaping your gumline or treating gum disease, this laser technology means faster healing and quicker procedures.
By combining modern technology with up-to-date patient treatment techniques, your experience with us will exceed your expectations. Call (972) 992-5223 today to schedule your consultation to learn more about dental implants in Dallas.